Please ensure that you have been measured correctly by a medical professional before purchase. If you are unsure of your size contact a medical or healthcare professional and arrange a consultation.
FITLEGS® Continued Care Below Knee Anti-Embolism Stockings are clinically effective in reducing the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis and are ideal to wear following your discharge from hospital.
FITLEGS™ AES are designed to be worn during and immediately after your hospital stay whilst you still have substantially reduced mobility. Once your mobility has recovered we would recommend Fitlegs Everyday or Fitlegs Life to continue getting the beneficial effects of compression socks.
Comfortable and easy to apply, FITLEGS® Continued Care Below Knee Anti-Embolism Stockings :
- Are not made with natural rubber Latex.
- Have a unique design with only four sizes in the range.
- Are dark in colour (teal) to fit in with everyday clothing.
- Contain a heel pad for increased comfort.
- Have a universal fit – no left or right foot selection required.
- Are a class 1 medical device.
- To view how to correctly apply FITLEGS AES Stockings see the video here
- Customers must be measured by a clinician before purchasing our anti-embolism stockings. G+N Medical cannot be held liable for any incorrect sizes purchased.
- Once purchased we are unable to provide a refund due to hygiene reasons.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT and shipping costs.
XS, S, M, L, XL, +
Below Knee, Belted Thigh Length, Thigh Length
Beige, Medical Green, White