Please ensure that you have been measured correctly by a medical professional before purchase. If you are unsure of your size contact a medical or healthcare professional and arrange a consultation.
FITLEGS® AES Grip anti-embolism stocking (open toe) are our traditional DVT stocking fitted with a silicone grip sole to help prevent slips, trips and fall at home and in hospital. They are comfortable to wear and clinically effective in reducing the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis.
FITLEGS™ AES Grip are designed to be worn during and immediately after your hospital stay whilst you still have substantially reduced mobility. Once your mobility has recovered we would recommend Fitlegs Everyday or Fitlegs Life to continue getting the beneficial effects of compression socks.
® AES Grip anti-embolism stockings (open toe):
- Are not made with natural rubber Latex.
- Are dark in colour (teal) to fit in with everyday clothing.
- Have a grip sole to help reduce and prevent slips and falls.
- Have a loose weave around the toes for easy inspection of the skin.
- Contain a heel pad for increased comfort.
- Have a universal fit – no left or right foot selection required.
- Are a class 1 medical device.
- To view how to correctly apply FITLEGS AES Stockings see the video here
- Customers must be measured by a clinician before purchasing our anti-embolism stockings. G+N Medical cannot be held liable for any incorrect sizes purchased.
- Once purchased we are unable to provide a refund due to hygiene reasons.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT and shipping costs.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Below Knee, Thigh Length
Beige, Medical Green, White