Please ensure that you have been measured correctly by a medical professional before purchase. If you are unsure of your size contact a medical or healthcare professional and arrange a consultation.
FITLEGS® AES below knee anti-embolism stockings (open toe) are clinically effective in reducing the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis and are ideal to wear following your discharge from hospital.
FITLEGS™ AES are designed to be worn during and immediately after your hospital stay whilst you still have substantially reduced mobility. Once your mobility has recovered we would recommend Fitlegs Everyday or Fitlegs Life to continue getting the beneficial effects of compression socks.
Comfortable and easy to apply, FITLEGS® AES anti-embolism stockings (open toe):
- Are not made with natural rubber Latex.
- Have a unique design with only six sizes in the range.
- Include a loose weave around the toes for easy inspection of the skin.
- Are dark in colour (teal) to fit in with everyday clothing.
- Contain a heel pad for increased comfort.
- Have a universal fit – no left or right foot selection required.
- Are a class 1 medical device.
- To view how to correctly apply FITLEGS AES Stockings see video here
- Customers must be measured by a clinician before purchasing our anti-embolism stockings. G+N Medical cannot be held liable for any incorrect sizes purchased.
- Once purchased we are unable to provide a refund due to hygiene reasons.
- All our prices are inclusive of VAT and shipping costs.
S, M, L, XL
Below Knee, Thigh Length
Beige, Medical Green, White